Gump & Ayers Scholarship Fund
The Gump & Ayers Scholarship Fund, established in 1996 in memory of Marjorie B. Gump, provides a one-time scholarship to a Utah woman who is a high school graduate and who is a single mother pursuing a higher education to provide tools for financial security and support of herself and her family.
- Must be a single mother.
- Be a resident of Utah.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university or have proof of acceptance to such an institution.
- Must have financial need.
Applications are currently available in our office or click here to print a copy. Application deadline is February 1, 2015. A letter from a P.E.O. Chapter is recommended, but not required. For assistance finding a chapter in your area, contact the scholarship committee at email@example.com by January 1, 2015.
For more information, contact us at 801-626-6090.
- Gump & Ayers Scholarship Fund
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Career Development Grants
- Brigham City Community Scholarship
- Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards Program
- Utah Individual Development Account Network
- Other Independent Financial Aid Options
- WSU Financial Aid & Scholarships