Brigham City Community Scholarship
Box Elder County adults who have had an interruption in their formal education and wish to begin or return to college are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This award is sponsored by AAUW. The scholarship is valued at $1,000 and is usually divided between Fall and Spring Semester. Applications are usually available in the Women's Center office in March.
ApplicationsApplications are now available in our office for the 2014-2015 school year.
DeadlineCompleted applications must be submitted to the AAUW chair no later than March 17, 2014.
For more information contact our office at 801-626-6090.
- Gump & Ayers Scholarship Fund
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Career Development Grants
- Brigham City Community Scholarship
- Soroptimist International Grant
- Utah Individual Development Account Network
- Other Independent Financial Aid Options
- WSU Financial Aid & Scholarships