The criteria for awarding the Sigma Delta P1/Sigma Alpha Epsilon Memorial Scholarship are as follows:
- The student must be enrolled in Weber State University.
- The student may be enrolled full or part-time.
- The student must be a family member of a military service member who was killed or wounded while serving on active duty.
- Preference will be given to students who are children or grandchildren of members of Sigma Delta Fl.
- If possible this Memorial Scholarship be awarded to immediate family members first. Preference should be given to:
- (1) Spouses of fallen or wounded military service members
- (2) Children of fallen or wounded military service members
- (3) Grandchildren of fallen or wounded military service members
- Preference will be given to students from Utah.
The scholarship may be used for:
- student fees
- class or department fees
- or other educational expenses
If a student meeting these criteria cannot be found, then funds raised for the Sigma Delta P1/Sigma Alpha Epsilon Memorial Scholarship will awarded to a soldier wounded in battle.
The Sigma Delta Pi/Sigma Alpha Epsilon Memorial Scholarship will be administered and awarded by Veteran Services in the Division of Student Affairs and finalists will be reviewed by Sigma Delta P1.
To apply for this scholarship, contact:
WSU Veteran Services