Veterans Services
Division of Student Affairs

Reactivating Your GI Bill

If you are coming back to WSU or have already used your MGBI benefits at another school, here is how to get things started again:

Step 1: Reactivate Your GI Bill

Fill out an application for a Change of Place of Training or Program (form 22-1995) and bring it in to our office.

Step 2: Provide Our Office With a Copy of Your Class Schedule

This will need to be done each and every semester that you want to use your GI Bill.

Weber State UniversityOgden, Utah 84408

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseNondiscrimination Policy