The PST Program was designed to enable WSU graduates to recognize those who have helped make their graduation possible through their support - moral, financial, or otherwise; this is why we are sponsoring an opportunity to honor these special people. Each honoree who attends the program will be presented with a PST degree, pin and diploma.
CostThere is no charge for this program since it is funded through student fees.
- Date: December 13, 2013
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Location: Shepherd Union Building, Ballroom A
To honor someone:
- Please complete and submit the form that appears below by November 22, 2013.
- Please also e-mail a picture of the person you are honoring to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for use in a special video presentation during the program.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to thank the individuals who have supported you through your education.
If the person you wish to honor is unable to attend the program, a diploma will still be made available for you to pick up and present to him/her. Please complete and submit the form that appears below by November 22, 2013. Diplomas will be available for pick-up beginning December 11, 2013, in Shepherd Union, Room 326 (none will be available on the day of graduation, December 13).
Apply to be a Speaker during the ProgramInterested graduating students may apply to speak at this exceptional graduation program. As was already mentioned, the program honors family and friends of graduates who have been instrumental in providing emotional, financial or physical support to graduating seniors. We are looking for unusual or touching stories concerning graduation and those who have helped you. Take the time to apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Be a graduating senior.
- Prepare a 3-minute (or shorter) speech.
- Speech must be type-written and submitted to PST Committee for selection
- Submit on-line or in person at Shepherd Union Building, room 326
- Audition the speech before members of the PST Committee.
Selection will be based on:
- Ability to stay within the structured time
Deadline for speaker applications: November 15, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in PST!