Mobile Learning Grants
These grants are co-sponsored by TLF and WSU Instructional Technology that focus on implementing mobile learning in the classroom. The application for Spring 2013 grants will go out via campus mail and be posted on the TLF Facebook page.
Digital Learning Library
Selected media from TLF sponsored events (New Faculty Retreat, Last Lecture, Brown Bag Lectures) will be uploaded for review and to allow those not in attendance to benefit.
- The Impact that Junior Faculty Can Make, Leah Murray
- Preparing for Tenure and Promotion, Valerie Herzog
- Navigating the WSU Library: Where to Find What You Need, JaNae Kinikin
- CIC: How to Get Started with Community Based Learning, Leah Murray
- The University Structure, Faculty Senate, and How to Get on a Committee, Colleen Garside
- Internal University Grants, Gary Johnson
- How do I Get External Funding to Carry Out My Research, James Taylor
- University Core Values, Ryan Thomas
- Best Practices in Syllabi Construction, Louise Moulding
- How to Write and Apply for an RSPG Grant, Azenett Garza (Coming Soon)
- Access a Quick Tips for Submitting your RSPG Grant podcast by Azenett Garza here
Syllabi Construction Guidelines
Access syllabi construction guidelines here. This area will assist you in creating syllabi meeting Weber State requirements and guidelines.