Community Garden Mission
Weber State University community garden is managed by students from Weber State. The garden is open to all students, faculty and the community. We strive to have a sustainable, low-impact, organic garden. If you can't garden we'll teach you.
Cost of Garden:
- $25.00 for the year.
- If funds are tight let us know. We may be able to work something out.
- Saturday mornings at 9:00 am
- Dedication is key. We ask each individual/family to plan on helping out for just an hour once a week.
- Gardening and botany seminars and classes
- If you have a talent you would like to share contact us! We would love to learn from you too!
- We are working in raised beds and heavy lifting is not a requirement.
We are accepting of everyone, and look forward to gardening with you!!
Where are we located??