Wellness is the pursuit of continued growth and balance in the dimensions of wellness: physical, environmental, spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual, occupational and financial. Weber Well Cats is a incentive based wellness program for registered students. It is designed to help students recognize and take advantage of a variety of wellness activities across campus.
Students can attend 20 on-campus wellness activities for a prize (see below) and up to 40 for two prizes! For every 20 wellness activities students will also be entered into a raffle drawing for bigger prizes. Activities should be at least 50 minutes in length.
Examples of *on-campus wellness activities include:
- Group fitness classes
- Visit the stress relief center
- Meet with a career counselor
- Participate in student wellness events
- Participate in intramurals or clubs
- Service through the community engaged learning center
- Attend the engaged learning series
- Participate in women’s center events
- Participate in career workshops
- Attend cultural and diversity events
- Attend study skills workshops
- Obtain and use a UTA bus pass
- Counseling center’s meditation/relaxation groups
- Get a personal wellness coach or personal training
- Thousands of other activities check the student wellness calendar
*off-campus wellness activities can count towards incentives as long as participants can demonstrate how each activity contributes to their personal wellness.
Choose 1 of the following prizes for completing 20 wellness activities!
Weber State Fitness Towel
Silicon Sports Watch
Weber State Sports Bottle
Choose 1 of the following prizes for completing 40 wellness activities!
Weber state student wellness T-Shirt
For every 20 wellness activities you will be put in a yearly raffle to win one of following prizes!
iTunes Gift Card
Megaplex Gift Card
Weber State Bookstore Gift Card