Student Support Services (SSS) provides a variety of free services designed to help qualifying students complete a bachelor’s degree.
To be eligible for services students must:
- Be a low-income student OR
- First-generation college student OR
- Registered with the WSU Students with Disabilities Office
In addition, students must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident seeking a bachelor’s degree and enrolled for at least 12* credit hours through Weber State University.
Applications may be obtained in SC 265 or students may apply online.
Student Support Services provides the following services:
- Supplemental Financial Aid (for those who qualify)
- Book Loans
- Academic Tutoring
- Use of the SSS computer lab
- Twenty pages per week of free printing from the SSS Computer Lab
- Learning Skills and Academic Advising
- A fun, one-credit success course focused on study skills, financial literacy, and graduation planning
*If you qualify for services under registration with the Services for Students with Disabilities office you must be enrolled for at least 9 credit hours through Weber State University
This Student Support Services Project is 100% federally funded. The grant amount for the 2012/2013 school year was $401,130. The grant amount for the 2013/2014 school year will soon be announced.