Weber State University provides specific software for all campus users and can provide volume licensed software to campus users if software is purchased through Weber State contracted vendors. Software is distributed based on the user’s needs and campus availability. Please visit the following links to see a current list of what is available, what must be purchased, and how to 1) get the software installed or, 2) receive access to the software.
- WSU provided software - for your campus-owned workstation
- Purchasing software - for your campus owned workstation
- Purchasing software - for your personal computer
- Mobile Applications– what’s available from your mobile device
- Software Update Information– get the latest updates