The International Student and Scholar Center advises and assists international students with their personal, cultural, and academic adjustment to WSU.
An orientation program is provided for all new international students each semester. Advisement is available to assist students concerning immigration related questions and concerns.
Important Dates to Remember
> WeberEdge International Scholarship:
- For students planning to live on campus
- Students can begin applying for this scholarship on January 1, 2015
- Learn more and apply
> Admission Deadlines:
- Summer 2015 deadlines:
- February 16, 2015 for those living out-of-the U.S.
- March 30, 2015 for those transferring from U.S. institution or from countries that do not require student visa
- More about admission deadlines
> Annual International Banquet:
- March 21, 2015, 6 - 9 p.m.
- All faculty, staff, students, and community member are welcome to attend
- Tickets will be available to purchase at the Union Building Information Desk, three weeks prior to the event
> Student Coffee Break:
- Every Friday in Fall and Spring Semester at 1:30 p.m.
International Student & Scholar Center
Student Services Center
3885 West Campus Dr DEPT 1130
Ogden, Utah 84408-1130
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Morteza Emami - SEVIS
Wednesday 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Bldg D2, Room 253