Student 2 Student Outreach
We are designed to increase participation in post secondary education through providing college access resources and academic support services to underrepresented students from target high school in local school districts. Students will be encouraged through step by step guidance, support, mentoring, and advocacy.
NCLR's new report, Resilient Latino Youth: In Their Own Words, uses the concept of resilience to shed light on how young Latinos learn from significant adversity. It examines the personal, familial, environmental, and cultural factors that lead a substantial number of second-generation Latino youth to excel.
Student Service Center
3885 West Campus Dr
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Campus visits and workshops
- Preparation for college entrance exams
- Assistance with scholarship and financial aid applications
- Assistance with college admissions and enrollment
- Educational field trips
- College Summer Summit
- Multicultural Youth Conference