PROGRAM COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
Complete all required courses with "C" or better
- Complete A.A.S. degree requirements upon completion of the A.A.S. in Respiratory Therapy.
- Apply for A.A.S. degree in Respiratory Therapy via the WSU online graduation application.
- A GPA of 2.75 is required to continue to the BS in Respiratory Therapy Program
- Complete B.S. degree requirements upon completion of BS Program (REST Major requirements, general education and upper division electives).
- Apply for B.S. degree in Respiratory Therapy via the WSU online graduation application.
- B.S. in REST is required to sit for NBRC Respiratory Therapy Board Exams (CRT/RRT).
- The REST BS is accredited by CoARC.
- Click here for CoARC Programmatic Outcomes Data.