Declare Your Major/Minor in Psychology

To declare a Major or Minor in Psychology, please refer to the following steps below so we may process your information in a timely manner.
  • You will also need to declare a major or minor by contacting the department you are interested in. You will find the Colleges & Department contact information here.
  • Meet with the Department Adviser for a Psychology Program Declaration appointment.  Call our Administrative Specialist Mickey Cole at 801.626.6247 to schedule your appointment. *This advising appointment is a graduation requirement and must be satisfied before you can receive your diploma. 
  • If you are a new student or have recently transferred to WSU, call the Department Secretary to set up an appointment with the Department Chair.


Weber State UniversityDepartment of PsychologyOgden, Utah 626-6247

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseNondiscrimination Policy