- April 17, 2015
- Shepherd Union Ballrooms
- Free to the public
- Food will be provided
- Registration: 4:30 p.m.
- Grand Entry: 6 p.m.
- Conclusion: 10 p.m.
- Master of Ceremonies: Emerson Bill
- Spiritual Advisor: Winston Mason
- Arena Director: Terry Rose
- Host Drum: South Hill
- Headman Dancer: Lane Neaman
- Head Woman Dancer: Kamiah Lansing
- Golden Age: First Nations Society
- Women's Jingle: Tashina Barber
- Men's Fancy: Lane Neaman
- Junior Boys & Girls: Snyder Family
- Tiny-Tots: Kim Marks
- President: Don Benally 801-866-3685 firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Indian Senator 2014-15: Evan Chief email@example.com