The Weber State University Honors Program aims to provide students with an enriched program of study through:
- small, challenging, and creative classes, many of which fulfill General Education requirements;
- a stimulating and supportive learning environment, both in classes and in the Honors Center;
- opportunities to examine one's own perspective in the light of differing values or points of view;
- an integrative approach to education, connecting disciplines and ideas;
- the availability of departmental Honors with most departments on campus.
Students who earn Honors will be well prepared for professional life and/or graduate school after Weber.
Dr. Judy Elsley
Weber State University
2904 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408-2904
Stewart Library, Rm 225