The students in our program will enjoy the privilege of using the excellent teaching and learning facility of the Weber State University Electronic Piano Laboratory:
• Yamaha DC6M4PRO Disklavier PRO Grand Piano, which facilitates students’ association of sound and music notation, and be used for performance/composition playback and long-distance learning, as well as rehearsal/performance of concerti with music software instrumental accompaniment.
• 12 Yamaha Clavinova Digital Pianos and a Teacher Station, for large or small group instruction and individual communication between the teacher and the students. (The Clavinova can record, orchestrate, and sequence musical compositions and performances. It also provides fun rhythmic background for enjoyable performances and practices.)
• Digital camcorder
• 17 inch MacBook Pro computer
• SVGA computer screen projector for class presentations with music software.
• Macintosh and IBM compatible computers and Macintosh Laser Printer to print out student compositions.