The Office of Workplace Learning can help you...
- Develop a training plan for your area
- Develop a culture of learning
- Provide training linked to strategic development
- Customize training to increase skill levels
- Provide team building to ensure success of your teams
- Identify and evaluate outside consultants to determine their ability to provide training
- Customize a training class for your department
The Office of Workplace Learning offers courses on...
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Franklin Covey Offerings such as: 7-Habits of Highly Effective People and The 7-Habits Maximizer; Leadership; Inspiring Trust; Leading Across Generations; The 4 Disciplines of Execution; Rethinking Stress
- Noel-Levitz Customer Service
- Higher Education Academy
- Color Code and Character Code
- Spring Break Training
- Back-to-School Training
- Supervisor Training
- Management Performance Review (PREP)
- LYNX and Internet Native Banner
- And many more! Visit Training Tracker to see currently scheduled classes.
Additionally, you can click HERE to see an A to Z listing of some of our most popular classes offered each year! Just call us to schedule one for your department or check Training Tracker for open enrollment.