WSU Ski Day at Snowbasin
Print this page
Saturday, January 24, 2015
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Snowbasin Ski Resort
$55 (Valid Wild Card Required to purchase, No Limit on Number of tickets allowed to be purchased).
Tickets are only available at select WSU Campus Locations:
- Outdoor Program (Annex 9, 4022 Taylor Ave, Ogden Ut 84403)
- WSU Shepherd Union Info Desk
- Campus Recreation Info Desk (Wildcat Center for Health and Wellness)
Need Gear Too? Get the Ski Day Package
- Skis & Poles or Snowboard
- Lift Ticket
Stop by or call the Outdoor Program 801-625-6373 and reserve your rental package.
Here is How it Works
- Stop by the Outdoor Program (Annex 9, 4022 Stadium way), The Wildcat Center Campus Recreation Office, or Union Building Info Desk, and purchase your WSU Ski Day at Snowbasin lift tickets. Tickets are $55. You must have a valid W# to purchase, but you are welcome to purchase as many tickets for family as you would like.
- Add a ski or snowboard rental package for an additional $10. Stop by or call the Outdoor Program 801-625-6373 and reserve your rental package as soon as possible to insure availability. (Code words: "WSU Ski Day at Snowbasin")
- Hit first chair at Snowbasin bright and early at 9 a.m. on Saturday, January 24, 2015. Don't be late if you want fresh tracks.
- Need a ride? Students, Faculty and Staff, jump on the Free Ski Bus. Seats are limited and are first come first serve. Bus will pick passengers at University Village community center at 7:45 a.m. and will pick up passengers from Wasatch Hall at 8 a.m. Passengers will be dropped off at Snowbasin at approximately 9 a.m. and will return to Snowbasin to pick passengers up at 4:30 p.m.
We hope to see you on the slopes!
For additional information feel free to call the Outdoor Program 801-626-6373, or Shoot us an Email email@example.com
A free ski bus will be offered to all WSU Students, Faculty and Staff.
Seats are first come first serve.
Bus will pick up passengers at:
- University village community center at 7:45 a.m.
- Wasatch Hall at 8 a.m.
- Passengers will be dropped off at Snowbasin at approximately 9 a.m.
- Pick passengers up at Snowbasin at 4:30 p.m.
Please call, or stop if you have any questions about this event. 801-626-6373