Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 1 week prior to Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will be issuing Wildcards at Orientation during two different times:
- before your Orientation session: 12:30-12:50 (optional)
- during your Orientation session
- For all orientation sessions, parking is available in any 'W' parking lot. (View the campus map for parking lot locations) Please print a temporary parking permit to display in your windshield. Permits will be posted soon.
*Please note: parking for Orientation is ONLY available from 12:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
There are no additional Orientation sessions for students starting Spring 2015. If you missed those sessions, please visit our Online Orientation for valuable information covered during Orientation.
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.