Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session. For a detailed agenda, click on the date for your session below.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms (with the exception of June 23rd which will be held at the Davis Campus). View the campus map for exact locations.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 2 weeks prior to Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will be issuing Wildcards during your Orientation session.
- For all orientation sessions, parking is available in any 'W' parking lot. (View the campus map for parking lot locations.)
Orientation sessions for students starting Fall 2016 are:
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016: 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016: 3:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 2, 2016: 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- Thursday, June 2, 2016: 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 (Davis Campus): 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016: 8:00 a.m.- Noon
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016: 1:00 pm.- 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016: 8:00 a.m.- Noon
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016: 1:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016: 8:00 a.m.- Noon
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016: 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 26, 2016 (Designed for Out of State Students): Noon-4:00 p.m.
Don't forget to sign up for the overnight adventure! Click here for more details.
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.