Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 1 week prior to Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will be issuing Wildcards at Orientation during two different times:
- before your Orientation session: 12:30-12:50 (optional)
- during your Orientation session
- For all orientation sessions, parking is available in any 'W' parking lot. (View the campus map for parking lot locations) Please print a temporary parking permit to display in your windshield:
*Please note: parking for Orientation is ONLY available from 12:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Orientation sessions for Spring 2015 will be:
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 1-5 p.m.
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at email@example.com.