Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms (with the exception of June 23rd which will be held at the Davis Campus). View the campus map for exact locations.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 1 week prior to Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will be issuing Wildcards during your Orientation session.
- For all orientation sessions, parking is available in any 'W' parking lot. (View the campus map for parking lot locations.) For April 7th only, please print a temporary parking permit to display in your windshield.
Orientation sessions for students starting Summer 2015 are:
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Orientation sessions for students starting Fall 2015 are:
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4, 2015: 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, June 4, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015: 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015: 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 23, 2015: DAVIS CAMPUS - 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015: 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015: 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 28, 2015: DESIGNED FOR OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS ONLY - 11:30 a.m-4:00 p.m.
- Experience Weber Overnight Adventure - Thursday, Aug. 27-Friday, Aug. 28
For details, and to sign up, click here
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.