Orientation Event Details
After registering for your event, please see event information below. If you have not registered for Orientation yet, please click here.
Before you attend Orientation:
- Please arrive early and plan on attending the entire session. For a detailed agenda, click on the date for your session below.
- Set up your eWeber account. Visit weber.edu/whatsnext.
- Orientation will be held in the Shepherd Union Ballrooms (with the exception of June 15 which will be held at the Davis Campus). View the campus map for exact locations.
- Remember to submit official college transcripts at least 2 weeks before Orientation.
- Bring $10, your W# and a government-issued ID to get your Wildcard (Student ID). We will issue Wildcards during Orientation.
- Parking is available in "W" lots. Lots W7 or W8 parking will be closest. (View the campus map for parking lot locations.)
Orientation sessions for students starting Summer 2017
Orientation sessions for students starting Fall 2017
- Thursday, May 4: 3-7 p.m.
- Friday, May 12: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 1: 8 a.m.- noon
- Thursday, June 1: 1-5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15 (Davis campus only): 1- 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20: 8 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday, June 20: 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28: 8 a.m. - noon
- Wednesday, June 28: 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11: 8 a.m. – noon
- Tuesday, July 11: 1-5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 25 (Out-of-State students only): 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Questions? Feel free to contact our office with any questions at 801.626.6050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.