The Hourly Childcare Center is a state-licensed facility designed to provide flexible hourly or back-up care for the children of WSU students. A child may be at the center for a maximum of four hours each day while the parent is on campus attending class. Our curriculum is planned according to the needs and interests of individual children and represents a balance of physical, social, cognitive, and emotional skills.
*Return all forms to the Nontrad office: Shepherd Union, Room 322
-------- Pre-Enrollment --------
- Children ages two through nine may attend.
- Must be two years old at the time of enrollment and be potty-trained.
- Childcare Eligibility Request Form
- Pay a one-time, non-refundable $15 application fee and attach receipt to request form
- Attach a final class schedule for requested semester
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
Two Types of Care:
- Permanent Semester Reservation: This is for routine child care and used during time you are attending classes.
- Back-Up Care: Allows a parent to contact our center to check availability each day.
-------- Registration Packet --------
If you are confirmed eligible by the nontrad center, please complete the below forms to register your child:
- Annual Child Health History
- Background Information Form
- Enrollment Form
- Green Emergency Card
- Immunization Record (Updated)
- Parent Contract
- Hourly Childcare Enrollment Checklist
-------- Childcare Center Policy & Safety --------
Your child's safety is our number one priority. Read about our safety policies and procedures below: