The Hourly Childcare Center is a state-licensed facility that provides hourly care to WSU students' children (ages 2-9 years old) while they attend classes. Backup Care is offered for students, and faculty/ staff, when their primary care provider is unavailable. Parents must apply each semester, including returning parents.
Steps to Apply for the Hourly Childcare Center:
2) Pay a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $15. (All fees can be paid at weber.edu/nontrad under "Pay Fees").
3) Turn in application, $15 receipt, and a current class schedule to the Hourly Childcare Supervisor.
4) Complete Childcare Packet (once accepted you will be notified to come in and complete the packet of information, immunization records, emergency contact, etc.)
5) Pay a one-time, non-refundable deposit of $42. Must be paid by the first day of attendance and is applied to the first 12 hours.
6) Attend Childcare Orientation (scheduled by Childcare Supervisor).
7) Pay fees on a weekly basis at weber.edu/nontrad under "Pay Fees".
-------- Childcare Center Policy & Safety --------
Your child's safety is our number one priority. Read about our safety policies and procedures below: