American Indian Area Council
» Meeting Times
When: Every Friday
Where: SC 233
Time: 12 p.m.
For more information about American Indian Area Council email@example.com
» Mission Statement
The purposes of the American Indian Council are as follows:
- Plan and implement programs to improve the quality of the University, the educational experience of all students in general, and American Indian students in particular.
- Provide a cultural resource regarding American Indians for the University and the community.
- Provide a mechanism to facilitate the solution to American Indian students’ problems and complaints and to be open to ideas and suggestions.
- Work with High School Relations, Multicultural Student Center, and other recruiting entities on campus in the recruitment of new American Indian students.
- To invite all WSU Native American Indian students to belong to the AIC and to get involved by attending weekly or bi-weekly council meetings and participating in AIC activities that are held each month.
- For the AIC members to make their interests known by their participation in the meetings.
- To help plan the Pow Wow and other major events that the AIC sponsors during the school year.
American Indian Student Senator: Evan Chief firstname.lastname@example.org