American Indian Area Club
» Mission Statement
The purposes of the American Indian Clubs are as follows:
- Plan and implement programs to improve the quality of the University, the educational experience of all students in general, and American Indian students in particular.
- Provide a cultural resource regarding American Indians for the University and the community.
- Provide a mechanism to facilitate the solution to American Indian students’ problems and complaints and to be open to ideas and suggestions.
- Work with High School Relations, Center for Multicultural Excellence, and other recruiting entities on campus in the recruitment of new American Indian students.
- To invite all WSU Native American Indian students to belong to the AIC and to get involved by attending weekly or bi-weekly council meetings and participating in AIC activities that are held each month.
- For the AIC members to make their interests known by their participation in the meetings.
- To help plan the Pow Wow and other major events that the AIC sponsors during the school year.
American Indian Student Senator: Evan Chief email@example.com
Advisor: Tashina Barber
» Meeting Times
When: Every Monday
Where: Union Room 331
Time: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
For more information about American Indian Area Club firstname.lastname@example.org