Priority deadline to apply to the Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences is May 1 of each year for a Fall semester start date; however, we will continue to accept applications until we have a full class. To see if you are eligible to apply, visit the Admission and Selection page.
Complete applications should include the following information:
- MSRS admission application
- Three recommendation forms
- Responses to essay questions
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts (including Weber State University, if attended) or international transcript evaluations, and/or TOEFL/IELTS scores
- $60 non-refundable application fee
We are continuing to accept applications for the Fall 2014 semester!