Non-Degree Course Offering Application Checklist
The instructors of the MLS non-degree courses will not add students to a course after the first week of the semester.
To enroll in any of the non-degree MLS courses you need to:
- Apply to Weber State University for General Admission (there is a $30 application fee).
- During the application process select “Non Degree” for your major.
- Once you have been accepted for general admissions you can check the WSU calendar to view the registration dates.
- As an out of state student you will pay the reasonable online tuition rate that is comparable to resident in state tuition. To assure that you are billed correctly please call 1-800-848-7770 and choose “Online & Independent Study Student Services” from the phone menu to request being assigned to the “Online Campus” or to verify your current campus assignment.
- Textbooks are available to order from the WSU bookstore typically one month prior to the starting of each semester.
- After you have registered for a course you will need to set up a proctor or secure testing site for taking your exams.
- Go to class! You can access your course on the first day of the semester.
For further information, contact:
Cindi Kranek BS, MLS (ASCP)CM
MLS Online Academic Advisor
Weber State University
800-848-7770 ext 8546
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com