Application & Checklist
Applications for the BS MLS online program must be filled out and mailed to the Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences. Please note that we moved to a rolling admissions policy. For more information, please see Admission & Selection.
All MLS applicants are required to:
- Apply to Weber State University for General Admission. You can fill out a WSU general admissions online by clicking on this link: Get into Weber. Specify BS MLS program as your degree choice.
- The WSU application fee is $30 in U.S. funds, payable to Weber State University. Do not send cash. You can pay the fee online or call the cashier's office at 1-801-625-8006.
- Have official transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent to:
Weber State University
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1137
Ogden, UT 84408-1137
If you have any questions, call 1-800-7770, option 2, ext 6600.
- Please do not send your official transcripts directly to the MLS department as this will DELAY your application process.
- Signed Statement of Support with all required laboratory sections indicated for the BS program. This form can be downloaded within the application.
- Your employer needs to be aware of and agree to the responsibility they will be assuming in your education.
- A copy of your MLT, or equivalent certification. NOTE: Acceptable certification; MLT(ASCP), MT(AMT), or MT(AAB)
- MLS application fee of $95, payable online
1-800-848-7770, option 1, ext 6785 or
|BACHELOR OF SCIENCE PROGRAM DETAILS|
Textbooks & Course Materials