Application & Checklist
Applications for the AAS/MLT online program must be filled out and mailed to the Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences. Please note that we moved to a rolling admissions policy. For more information, please see Admission & Selection.
All MLS applicants are required to:
- Apply to Weber State University for General Admission. You can fill out a WSU general admissions online by clicking on this link: Get into Weber. Specify AAS MLS as your degree choice.
- The WSU application fee is $30 in U.S. funds, payable to Weber State University. Do not send cash. You can pay the fee online or call the cashier's office at 1-801-625-8006.
- Have official transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent to:
Weber State University
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1137
Ogden, UT 84408-1137
If you have any questions, call 1-800-7770, option 2, ext 6600.
- Please do not send your official transcripts directly to the MLS department as this will DELAY your application process.
- Signed Statement of Support with all required laboratory sections indicated for the AAS program. This form can be downloaded within the application.
- Your employer needs to be aware of and agree to the responsibility they will be assuming in your education. (ARUP employees please call 1-801-626-6120)
- MLS application fee of $95, payable online
If you have any questions, call Christy Achter at
1-800-848-7770, option 1, ext.6874.
|ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE PROGRAM DETAILS|
Textbooks & Course Materials
|Request More MLS Information