- The Ann Hackelman Scholarship
- The Medical Laboratory Science Scholarship
- The Deborah Ogden Cullis Jensen Memorial Scholarship in MLS
- The H.E. Larson MLS Scholarship for Baccalaureate Degree Students
- The John Stephen MLS Scholarship
- The O. Rex Child MLS Scholarship
- The Dr. Vern Johnson Scholarship
- WSU Medical Laboratory Sciences Academic Waivers
The criteria for the above listed scholarships are based on an academic standing (GPA range of 2.5-4.0) or financial need. See the scholarship link located towards the top of this page for information regarding deadlines and applications.
The following scholarships are offered through non-university MLS Societies, the department will make announcements when these are available.
- The Utah Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences in association with ARUP Scholarship
- The Alpha Mu Tau Fraternity Scholarshipin association with American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (ASCLS)
- American Proficiency Institute
- ASCP & Siemens
For more information, please contact the MLS office in the Marriott Health Building, Room 208, or call 801-626-6118.