Master of Business Administration
Have you thought about earning a master's degree, but aren't sure which program is right for you? One of the most sought-after degrees is a Master of Business Administration because it prepares you for a management or executive-level position in the business or public sector.
The MBA program at Weber State University is designed specifically for working professionals. The program offers:
- Quality: Our outstanding faculty and innovative curriculum make the Goddard School MBA the program of choice for working professionals.
- Flexibility: Switch between full-time and part-time study at any time. 8-week courses taught one night per week at the Weber State University Davis campus in Layton, conveniently located off I-15 south of Hill AFB.
- Accessibility: Intimate classroom environment supplemented by the use of online course delivery. Affordable tuition = outstanding return on investment.
Quality, Flexibility, Accessibility. The Goddard School MBA advantage at Weber State University.
MBA Information Session
The next MBA information session will be held on Wednesday, September 7, 6 - 7 p.m., Room 134, Building D2, WSU Davis Campus
MBA information and advising sessions are held on a regular basis at the WSU Davis Campus in Layton. We encourage you to inform yourself concerning the application process well in advance. Individual advising will be available following a general presentation about the Goddard MBA program. The WSU Davis Campus is located at 2750 N. University Park Blvd. in Layton.
Spring 2016 application cycle deadlines (Summer and Fall 2016, Spring 2017 Semester start):
- Application deadline May 1, 2016 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Summer 2016 Session II (starts April 29) or Fall 2016 Session I.
- Application deadline September 1, 2016 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Fall 2016 Session II (starts October 24) or Spring 2017 Session I (starts January 9, 2017).
- Application deadline November 1, 2016 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Spring 2017 Sessions I or II.