MBA Information Meetings
MBA information and advising sessions are held on a regular basis at the WSU Davis Campus in Layton.
We encourage you to inform yourself concerning the application process well in advance.Individual advising will be available following a general presentation about the Goddard MBA program. The WSU Davis Campus is located at 2750 N. University Park Blvd. in Layton. Click here if you need directions to the WSU Davis Campus.
Information sessions will be held on the dates below. Registration beforehand is not required.
- Monday, January 26th, 6pm - 7pm, Rm. 134, Building D-2, WSU Davis Campus
There are two main application deadlines for successful applicants who wish to begin the program during the Fall or Spring Semester. In addition, we now offer early decision deadlines for those who wish to begin their studies during an earlier 8-week course block.
Please note that we do not admit applicants on a rolling basis: complete applications are considered by the MBA Admissions Committee only at meetings after each application deadline.
Spring 2015 application cycle deadlines (Fall 2015 Semester start):
- Early application deadline Friday, March 27th, 2015 - admitted applicants may begin classes either during Summer 2015 Semester (starts May 2015), OR during Fall 2015 Semester.
- Application deadline of Friday, May 8th, 2015 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Summer 2015 Session II (starts June 2015) OR Fall 2015 Session I.
Fall 2015 application cycle deadlines (Spring 2016 Semester start):
- Early application deadline Friday, Oct. 2nd, 2015 - admitted applicants may begin classes either during Fall 2015 Session II, OR during Spring 2015 Semester.
- Application deadline Friday, Nov. 6th, 2015 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Spring 2016 Session I (starts January).