Arrival and Orientation
New Student Checklist Upon Arriving to WSU
- Check in with the ISSC office upon arriving at WSU
- Bring in your passport and visa, I-20 (if you have dependents on the F2 visa, please bring their documents as well), proof of Health Insurance with expiration date, and receipt for SEVIS Fee I-901 Payment
- We are located in room 143 in the Student Services Center | Campus Map
- Attend the required orientation (see dates below)
- If you are transferring from another US college or university, please make sure your SEVIS record is transferred to Weber State University
- Contact Your College/Department for help registering for classes. Find your advisor.
- Get your Student ID ("Wildcat Card")
- Register for Classes
- Pay Tuition & Fees. Tuition is normally due the Friday before classes begin.
- ESL Placement Testing: Monday, August 21, from 8:30 a.m. to Noon
- ESL Placement Test Results: Tuesday, August 22
- Campus Tour and Orientation: Wednesday, August 23, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Class Work Begins: Monday, August 28