Are you a design honors student?
Apply for IDT Departmental Honors!
Qualifying Honors Criteria
- Maintain cumulative overall GPA of 3.5 and design major GPA of 3.7
- Attend at least two major speakers or workshops offered by the design chapter not associated with course curriculum
- Show two years' membership in the WSU Interior Design Student Chapter
- Show two years' membership and activity in a professional design organization
- Compete in at least one national or regional design competition
- Show significant service contributions
- Letter of recommendation from design faculty
Submit a completed Departmental Honors Entrance Application no later than the semester before you graduate. For more information, contact any faculty member.