Quality of Care
A Health Center Commitment
- The Health Center has an experienced staff committed to providing quality health care services. They are actively working on a Quality Improvement Plan that demonstrates the level of commitment to that quality service.
- Patient visits and medical records are kept confidential. No patient information is released to the University, or potential employers, or parents, without the written authorization of the student.
- Medical records are kept on file for six years after the last patient visit.
- The Health Center has a specific set of Patient Rights and Responsibilities.
- Since we are committed to quality services, your input is important. Please feel free to share your suggestions with us.