Why Earn a Master's Degree at Weber State University?
Graduate degrees are becoming increasingly important in today’s global society. A master’s degree offers increased opportunities for career advancement, earning potential and further education.
At Weber State University, we understand that students often need to balance work and family commitments while pursuing a master’s degree. That’s why many of our graduate degree programs offer courses at convenient times and locations to fit your busy schedule. You also will find:
- Our faculty members are experts in their disciplines—many have private sector experience—who work closely with students to provide a personalized educational experience.
- In all of our graduate programs, you will have opportunities to participate in lively classroom discussions—gaining insight from your fellow students’ professional experiences and challenges.
- Our master’s degree programs offer a tremendous learning experience, whether you plan to pursue a Ph.D. or enter the marketplace.
Outstanding faculty, limited class size and affordable tuition provide a world-class graduate education defined by quality, accessibility and flexibility.
Please visit these sites for more information about our individual graduate programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Professional Communication
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Master of Taxation