In our supply chain management program, you will:
- Develop the management and people skills necessary to be a leader in a company.
- Develop many of the technical skills that supply chain managers need in daily life.
- Learn about logistics and transportation, purchasing and strategic sourcing, global supply chain management, relational strategies and supply chain design.
- Work on optimization and simulation projects with companies and community partners and teach supply chain management to a local high school.
- Have the opportunity to interact with and be mentored by highly professional members of the SC Center advisory board.
- Be a part of our student club for exclusive plant tours, and show your skills in the Weber State Supply Chain Management Case Competition.