The Geography Club strives to:
- Learn about the World
- Advance Geographic Education
- Promote Environmental and Cultural Awareness
- and Have fun doing it!
2012-2013 Geography Club
President: Robert Winn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Hannah Rice (email@example.com)
Vice President: Brittney Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Ray Tripp (email@example.com)
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Julie Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Water Works Series Film: "Living Downstream", Tuesday, January 15th at 12 noon in the Wildcat Theater.
Ogden Transit Streetcar Open House, September 30th
- Village Bicycle Project (press release)(pdf)
- Village Bicycle Project Presentation(pdf)
- Village Bicycle Project Discussion(pdf)
Utah's Energy Future and Public Health (pdf)
7:00 pm, Tuesday, October 19th
WSU Student Union "Sky Room"
For information about upcoming and past field trips, click here.