Got the flu? Don't bring it to campus.
Stay at home (or in your residence hall) if you're sick.
You may have the flu or a serious viral infection if
- In addition to the sniffles or sneezing, you are suffering from a headache, fever, chills, body aches or a severe cough.
- It came on suddenly.
Steps to stop the spread of the flu
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently.
- Stay home if you think you have the flu.
- Contact your physician if you have a temperature of more than 101 degrees and other flu-like symptoms, have had contact with someone who is ill or have traveled to an area with active flu cases.
What to do if you think you have the flu
Flu vaccination information
If you are planning on getting an flu vaccination, check with your county health department as well as local walk-in clinics for vaccine availability.