Group Exercise Rates & Passes
All Participants MUST Present Their Wildcard ID or Community Pass
Student, Faculty, & Staff Rate
All classes are FREE with an active WSU Wildcard.
Community Group Exercise Rates & Passes
Weber State Community members are welcome to attend classes. Fees listed below:
|Semester: Aqua||$75||Buy Aqua Pass|
|Semester: Yoga||$100||Buy Yoga Pass|
|Semester: All||$125||Buy Semester Pass|
About Your Community Group Fitness Pass
- How do I get a pass?
- Purchase your community pass online.
- You will receive an email when your pass is ready for pick-up.
- You pick up your pass from the campus recreation office or Davis campus fitness center front desk.
- Do I need to sign up for the class I want to attend?
- No class reservation is required. Just arrive 5-10 minutes before your class ready for a great workout!
- What do I do when I arrive to class? Do I need to bring anything?
- Show the access attendant your purchased fitness pass.
- You do not need to bring your own equipment to class. However, water bottles are encouraged.
- Fitness attire is required. Facility policies on attire and participation can be found here.
- Lockers and cubbies are available to store personal belongings during class.
- What if I lose my pass?
- If you lose your pass please contact the fitness coordinator immediately.
- What classes can I attend with my pass?
- Drop-In, 10 Punch Passes, and All Class Passes allow access to any group exercise class.
- Semester: Aqua pass allows access only to Aqua Fit and Aqua Zumba classes.
- Semester: Yoga pass allows access to any yoga, pilates, or core class.
- 10-punch pass can be used at both the Davis and Ogden campuses.
- Who can used a purchased group exercise pass?
- Semester passes can only be used by name which appears on receipt.
- 10-punch passes can be used to allow multiple people into a class.
- When does my pass expire?
- Passes expire at the end of the semester.