Group eXercise Rates & Passes
All Participants MUST Present Their Wildcard ID or Community Pass
Student, Faculty, & Staff Rate
All classes are FREE with an active WSU Wildcard.
Community Group eXercise Rates & Passes
Weber State Community members are welcome to attend classes. Fees listed below:
|Semester: Aqua||$75||Buy Aqua Pass|
|Semester: Yoga||$100||Buy Yoga Pass|
|Semester: All||$125||Buy Semester Pass|
About Your Community Group Fitness Pass
» How do I get a pass?
- Purchase your community pass online.
- You pick up your pass from the campus recreation office or Davis campus fitness center front desk.
» What's happens after I purchase my pass?
Attend desired class (no signup or reservation needed - just show up).
» What to do when I arrive to class? Do I need to bring anything?
- Show instructor your purchased semester pass or a day use receipt on your smart phone.
- See class descriptions for a list of any fitness products you may want to bring with you to class.
» What if I lose my pass?
If you lose your pass please contact the fitness coordinator immediately.
» What classes can I attend with a 10-punch pass? Which Locations?
- 10-punch pass allows access to any class.
- 10-punch pass can be used at all WSU locations.
- 10-punch pass allows access for multiple participants from the community.
» Can I loan my pass to friends? Can a friend use my 10-punch?
- Semester passes can only be used by name which appears on receipt.
- 10-punch passes can be used to allow multiple people into class.
» When does my pass expire?
Passes expire at the end of the semester.