ALL Participants MUST present their Wildcard ID or community pass
Student, Faculty, & Staff Rate
All classes are FREE with an active WSU Wildcard.
Community Rates & Passes
Weber State Community members are welcome to attend classes. Fees listed below:
About Your Community Pass
» How do I get a pass?
» What's happens after I purchase my pass?
- Attend desired class (no signup or reservation needed - just show up).
» What to do when I arrive to class? Do I need to bring anything?
- Sign in and inform instructor you have purchased a pass online.
- Provide proof of purchase using your smart phone or a hard-copy receipt.
- See class descriptions for a list of any fitness products you may want to bring with you to class.
» What if I lose my pass?
- If you lose your pass please contact the fitness coordinator immediately.
» What classes can I attend with a 10-punch pass? Which Locations?
- 10-punch pass allows access to any class.
- 10-punch pass can be used at all WSU locations.
- 10-punch pass allows access for multiple participants from the community.
» Can I loan my pass to friends? Can a friend use my 10-punch?
- Semester passes can only be used by name which appears on receipt.
- 10-punch passes can be used to allow multiple people into class.
» When does my pass expire?
- Passes expire at the end of the semester.