WSU Education Fingerprinting Office (ED 022)
Fingerprinting Dates for Fall 2015 Semester
Fingerprinting office policies:
- Appointment scheduling closes one hour before the start of the listed fingerprinting times.
- There are no appointments guaranteed after scheduling closes.
- Your appointment is canceled if you are 15+ minutes late.
- Make sure to bring your ID, your fingerprint application, and any additional paperwork must provide.
- The WSU Education Fingerprint Office has a strict NO REFUND policy. Do not pay your fingerprint fee until you have an appointment.
- Teacher Education--(link to Teacher Education background instructions) Michelle Checkman (email@example.com)
- Children's School Activities--Camie Bearden, Children's School Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Child and Family Studies (outside Children's School activities)--Danielle Orozco (email@example.com)
- Charter Academy--Carol VandenAkker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Athletic Training Undergraduate--Jenn Ostrowski (email@example.com)
- Athletic Training Graduate--Valerie Herzog (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Americorp/CCEL--Mike Moon (email@example.com)
- Non-WSU Student Teacher Relicensing--Visit the USOE Background Check website for information including contact information on other LiveScan Fingerprinting sites in the community.
A notice about your criminal record information
Your fingerprints and other data will be sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for the purpose of obtaining your FBI criminal history records. You have the right to challenge the accuracy of any information contained within the FBI criminal history record. The procedure for changing, correcting or updating an FBI criminal history record can be found in Title 28, CFR, 16.34. You may or may not have a right to see the specific criminal history record obtained by the qualifying entity according to Utah State Law. You may obtain a copy of your criminal history record by contacting the Utah State Bureau of Criminal Identification.
The WSU LiveScan Fingerprinting Office can only submit electronic versions of fingerprints for Weber State University programs, Utah State Office of Education licensing, and other select Utah State programs. We cannot do fingerprint cards, or fingerprint you for programs outside the state of Utah. If you are a WSU program that wishes to use this site for background clearances for University programs, contact Dr. Brent Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org).