Fall Fingerprinting Dates
You must have an appointment to be fingerprinted.
Appointments are scheduled in person in EB 230.
You must bring your signed paperwork to make an appointment.
If you do not know what paperwork you need, see your program advisor.
August 13, 3-6 pm (CHF 2610 students only-sign up in CHF office ED 204)
August 15, 9 am-12 pm (CHF 2610 students only-sign up in CHF office ED 204)
August 18, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs
August 21, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 25, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 28, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 29, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
September 4, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
MODIFIED TIMES September 5, 1:00-1:20, 2:50-5:00 pm (all WSU programs)
September 8, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
September 11, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
September 12, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
There will not be any additional dates until late October or early November.
Appointment scheduling closes one hour before the start of the listed fingerprinting times.
There are no appointments guaranteed after scheduling closes.
For answers to questions about what you need to do to be fingerprinted, please contact the individual associated with your specific educational program:
- Teacher Education--Michelle Checkman (email@example.com)
- Child and Family Studies--Melinda Bowers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charter Academy--Carol VandenAkker (email@example.com)
- Athletic Training--Jenn Ostrowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- HPHP--Valerie Herzog (email@example.com)
- Americorp/CCEL--Mike Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-WSU Student Teacher Relicensing--Visit the USOE Background Check website for information including contact information on other LiveScan Fingerprinting sites in the community.
The WSU LiveScan Fingerprinting Office can only submit electronic versions of fingerprints for Weber State University programs, Utah State Office of Education licensing, and other select Utah State programs. We cannot do fingerprint cards, or fingerprint you for programs outside the state of Utah. If you are a WSU program that wishes to use this site for background clearances for University programs, contact Dr. Brent Horn (email@example.com).