Looking for Software Engineers
Exciting Software Engineering opportunity in rapidly growing aircraft Integration Company.
- The design, fabrication, installation and test of avionics and mission systems on Department of Defense (DoD) and FAA certificated aircraft.
- Company emphasis is on modification of Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) and Law Enforcement aircraft:
- Direct experience developing software using Android Java framework including UI, network, OpenGL, and database experience
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work in a highly integrated team
- Flexibility to work in an agile SCRUM environment
- Produce cross-platform, compact, well documented code
- Be a self-starter, i.e. capable of starting with limited requirements, design and develop a potential solution, presenting the solution to peers, accepting input, and modifying the solution based on that input.
(Current Secret clearance preferred)
4282 S 1650 W
Ogden, UT 84405
Drew Adams, one of our EE graduates hired at BAE let us know that they have just posted another Jr. Electrical Engineer position on 6/6/14.
It is job #405987 and the link is:
Varian Medical Systems
Electronics Technician Internship – Varian Medical Systems
Paid - Full time for Summer 2014
Looking for a strong analog electronics technology, electrical engineering technology, or electrical engineering student that is familiar with PCB board layout, fabrication, population, and testing with strong PCB component soldering and assembly skills. You will be supporting a high end development department working on next generation medical CT components.
You will have the opportunity to build, populate, and test engineering prototype boards. You will also get to see those board translated into production boards and shock and g-load test them to qualify them for production use.
- -Strong and in-depth hands on experience with soldering and population of PCB boards
- -Experience developing PCB boards (using chemical etching or PCB routers) for population as well as higher volume production methods
- -Experience functionally testing, troubleshooting, and repairing PCB boards
- -Familiar with firmware
Working towards an Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Electronics Technology or BS Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, or Electrical Engineering
How to Apply:
Send your resume to Darcy Van Orden at email@example.com or call (801) 973-5176 for more details
Join our platform!
Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring marketplace that gives exceptional tutors
affiliated with top universities the chance to be matched with elementary, middle, and high
school students in need of additional academic support. We now offer our services in your area
and seek tutors who meet the following criteria:
- · Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others.
- · Are academically curious and intelligent.
- · Attend or have graduated as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.
By creating a profile you have the opportunity to be matched with a client if your services are
requested! It doesn't take long to apply and create a profile and be part of our community.
If requested by a client, the benefits of working with us include:
- · Freedom to set your own schedule (we expect you to be taking classes yourself!).
- · Competitive compensation starting at $20/hr.
- · Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help.
Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of tutoring work, but offers the opportunity to
be considered for an assignment if we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person
tutoring and/or around the country for online tutoring.
We hope you become part of our education platform and join tutors from institutions such as
Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford!
Interested? Please go here to apply: http://www.cardinalscholars.com/apply.php
To learn more about our company, visit: http://cardinalscholars.com
BAE Systems - Junior Electrical Engineer
There is an electrical engineering position open at BAE on Hill Air Force Base. Would you mind passing this on to anyone who might be interested? Thanks!
There are only a few people who have applied for this position, so anyone who applies will have a good chance of getting the position.
BAE Systems, Inc.
Desk: (385) 393-2113
Mobile: (801) 644-0026
Building 1575 / 320
6006 Wardleigh Road
Hill AFB, UT 84056-5837
Job Number: 404085 Location: Hill Afb, UT Category: Engineering Security Clearance Status: Eligible Security Clearance Type: Secret Experience Level: College Travel Required: 20% Shift: 1st US Citizenship Required: Yes Posting Date: 04/16/2014
BAE Systems is looking for well qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program.
The ICBM System Program Office must ensure a safe, secure and reliable MM III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This activity is identified as the Future ICBM Sustainment and Acquisition Construct (FISAC). The Contract will assist in acquisition and technical sustainment engineering and help train and develop this capability in the government. This contract will augment organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration / Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs.
Position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah.
This role will provide engineering services of Electronic / Electrical Engineering.
1. Supports Integrated Product Team efforts by contributing to systems engineering, electrical engineer, or logistical tasks.
2. Makes unique individual technical contributions across a diversified knowledge of engineering principles.
3. Conducts research and problem solving in areas that require expertise and knowledge in areas of specialization and related fields.
4. Evaluates plans, reports, requirements, and criteria from a technical perspective for a variety of technical activities and recommends alternatives as required to comply with customer and company obligations.
5. Receives assignments in terms of broadly stated engineering problems or objectives; formulates own plans; has considerable freedom of action in the execution of assignment and reports progress at intervals.
6. Determines specific problems; establishes technical approach, selects and pursues courses of action necessary to explore subject area and obtain required results.
- Required Skills:
- Must have ABET accredited BS in Electrical Engineering with 0 to 2yrs directly related experience. Must be able to obtain a minimum of Secret Security clearance
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience with electrical systems integration Experience with ICBM System Engineering Experience with Inertial Guidance and related support equipment Ability to interface with multiple disciplines at various levels
BAE Systems is a premier global defense, aerospace and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Support Solutions (S2) sector provides a wide range of products and services, including engineering, systems integration, ship repair, and readiness & sustainment for military and commercial customers throughout the product life cycle, anywhere around the world. This sector is headquartered in Washington, D.C. Core capabilities include:
• Expertise as a leading provider of non-nuclear ship repair and overhaul services
• Sustainment services to extend the viability of existing land and maritime platforms at home and in theater, while modernizing to meet evolving threats
• Experienced partner providing seamless, onsite management of military and government customer operations
• High-volume producer of protective and load-carrying gear for military personnel
People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled