Current Job Opportunities
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate student studying computer engineering, software engineering, computer science, or related majors to intern part-time in the Software Engineering department at our Layton, Utah location.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision, working on non-routine projects with general instruction and advanced projects with detailed instructions, this intern will be expected to perform the following tasks:
· Participates in the day to day activities of CLAW Software Development Department assisting in the completion of non-routine and advanced tasks.
· Assists in applying Software and Computer Engineering knowledge to analyze, investigate and resolve non-routine problems.
· Perform software development testing, especially in the area of Feature/Requirement validation.
· Create test cases, automate test cases, and write bug reports.
· Implement bug fixes in Claw3 code base.
· Participate in code reviews, check-ins, code merges, using Team Foundation Server and the application lifecycle management.
· Assists in developing electronic and hard copy reports, records, diagrams and charts.
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
· Other duties as assigned or required.
If you want to be part of a cutting-edge team that is revolutionizing the aerospace industry, please apply online through the student portal of our website to req. 4185BR at www.ga.com/careers.
Talent Acquisition Administrator & University Relations
3550 General Atomics Ct.
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel - La Jolla: 858.455.2894
Tel - Poway: 858.312.3431
Hello Dr. Hagen,
My name is Paul Decker and I am a firmware engineering manager at Agamatrix Inc, a small (800 employee) but innovative medical device company specializing in diabetes management and blood glucose measurement here in southern New Hampshire. We are currently experiencing incredible growth and would like to add to both our firmware (aka embedded software) and our hardware teams. As an alumnus of Weber State university, I have firsthand knowledge about the level of education and the caliber of students which the WSU programs produce. If you have any current or former students who are interested in relocating to the New England area (35 miles from Boston), please feel free to pass along my contact information.
You can find out more about Agamatrix Inc. on the internet at: http://agamatrix.com. We have a long list of technological “firsts”, and continue to be a leader in the diabetes management industry.
7C Raymond Ave
Salem, NH 03079
+1 (603) 328 6000(o)
+1 (603) 893 4191(f)
LEGO ROBOTICS INSTRUCTOR
Harmony Educational Services is seeking an instructor for a Lego Robotics course in its Options Day Program in Riverdale. The position is part time. Classes are held every Wednesday for one (1) to three (3) hours. The start date is as soon as possible.
Ability to work well with children and maintain control of a classroom
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent organization, communication, and project management skills
Excellent written and oral communication
Strong technological skills including Microsoft Office/Word, Googledocs, internet
Ability to work independently and also work well in a team
Ability to be organized, adapt to tasks, and take initiative
$12.00/HOUR - No teaching certificate necessary
Background check is required
Call: Sadie Chadwick
POSITION: Industrial Maintenance
Electrical /Mechanical Technician.
SHIFT: (Schedule could vary, must be flexible)
DATE: Starting July 29, 2014- until position is filled
The general purpose of this position is to have significant involvement in design, engineering, sourcing, implementation and debugging machinery. Also, preventative and predictive maintenance.
Required Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of electrical and control systems journeyman level (wiring, panels, power distribution, PLCs, etc.)
- Troubleshooting with PLC programs to find root cause and repair is a must.
- Conversant in 24v - 480v AC
- Knowledge of control panels and design building.
- Basic working knowledge of mechanical systems (welding, fabrication, machining, hydraulics, pneumatics, drive systems, industrial pumping, pumps,etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to integrate and work well with others.
- Self motivated with a personal desire to make a positive difference..
- Collaborate with up and down stream processes.
- Perform Maintenance PMs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be able to perform duties with little or no supervision.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull material weighing up to 125 pounds.
- Be very reliable and maintain excellent attendance.
- Have an understanding of departmental operations, as well as departmental reports.
- Maintain a clean and productive work area.
- Innovative and committed to continuous improvement
- Cover Saturday/Sunday shifts as needed ,
Please send your resume to: Attn: Industrial Maintenance Technician
C/O Futura Industries
P.O. Box 160350
Clearfield, UT 84016-0350