POSITION: Industrial Maintenance
Electrical /Mechanical Technician.
SHIFT: (Schedule could vary, must be flexible)
DATE: Starting July 29, 2014- until position is filled
The general purpose of this position is to have significant involvement in design, engineering, sourcing, implementation and debugging machinery. Also, preventative and predictive maintenance.
Required Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of electrical and control systems journeyman level (wiring, panels, power distribution, PLCs, etc.)
- Troubleshooting with PLC programs to find root cause and repair is a must.
- Conversant in 24v - 480v AC
- Knowledge of control panels and design building.
- Basic working knowledge of mechanical systems (welding, fabrication, machining, hydraulics, pneumatics, drive systems, industrial pumping, pumps,etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to integrate and work well with others.
- Self motivated with a personal desire to make a positive difference..
- Collaborate with up and down stream processes.
- Perform Maintenance PMs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be able to perform duties with little or no supervision.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull material weighing up to 125 pounds.
- Be very reliable and maintain excellent attendance.
- Have an understanding of departmental operations, as well as departmental reports.
- Maintain a clean and productive work area.
- Innovative and committed to continuous improvement
- Cover Saturday/Sunday shifts as needed ,
Please send your resume to: Attn: Industrial Maintenance Technician
C/O Futura Industries
P.O. Box 160350
Clearfield, UT 84016-0350
Looking for Software Engineers
Exciting Software Engineering opportunity in rapidly growing aircraft Integration Company.
- The design, fabrication, installation and test of avionics and mission systems on Department of Defense (DoD) and FAA certificated aircraft.
- Company emphasis is on modification of Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) and Law Enforcement aircraft:
- Direct experience developing software using Android Java framework including UI, network, OpenGL, and database experience
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work in a highly integrated team
- Flexibility to work in an agile SCRUM environment
- Produce cross-platform, compact, well documented code
- Be a self-starter, i.e. capable of starting with limited requirements, design and develop a potential solution, presenting the solution to peers, accepting input, and modifying the solution based on that input.
(Current Secret clearance preferred)
4282 S 1650 W
Ogden, UT 84405
Drew Adams, one of our EE graduates hired at BAE let us know that they have just posted another Jr. Electrical Engineer position on 6/6/14.
It is job #405987 and the link is:
Varian Medical Systems
Electronics Technician Internship – Varian Medical Systems
Paid - Full time for Summer 2014
Looking for a strong analog electronics technology, electrical engineering technology, or electrical engineering student that is familiar with PCB board layout, fabrication, population, and testing with strong PCB component soldering and assembly skills. You will be supporting a high end development department working on next generation medical CT components.
You will have the opportunity to build, populate, and test engineering prototype boards. You will also get to see those board translated into production boards and shock and g-load test them to qualify them for production use.
- -Strong and in-depth hands on experience with soldering and population of PCB boards
- -Experience developing PCB boards (using chemical etching or PCB routers) for population as well as higher volume production methods
- -Experience functionally testing, troubleshooting, and repairing PCB boards
- -Familiar with firmware
Working towards an Associate’s Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Electronics Technology or BS Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, or Electrical Engineering
How to Apply:
Send your resume to Darcy Van Orden at email@example.com or call (801) 973-5176 for more details
Join our platform!
Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring marketplace that gives exceptional tutors
affiliated with top universities the chance to be matched with elementary, middle, and high
school students in need of additional academic support. We now offer our services in your area
and seek tutors who meet the following criteria:
- · Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others.
- · Are academically curious and intelligent.
- · Attend or have graduated as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.
By creating a profile you have the opportunity to be matched with a client if your services are
requested! It doesn't take long to apply and create a profile and be part of our community.
If requested by a client, the benefits of working with us include:
- · Freedom to set your own schedule (we expect you to be taking classes yourself!).
- · Competitive compensation starting at $20/hr.
- · Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help.
Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of tutoring work, but offers the opportunity to
be considered for an assignment if we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person
tutoring and/or around the country for online tutoring.
We hope you become part of our education platform and join tutors from institutions such as
Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford!
Interested? Please go here to apply: http://www.cardinalscholars.com/apply.php
To learn more about our company, visit: http://cardinalscholars.com