The Commander's Challenge is an opportunity for our military and civilian
junior workforce (<10yrs experience) to be part of a rapid innovation
project to solve a real military problem.
In addition to team members, we need mentors too! I will be bringing in
experts to teach and mentor the team. Time commitment for mentors would
vary from a couple hours in a single event to recurring events, based on
your availability. We may need experts in manufacturing/construction,
electronics, drones, aeronautics, etc. If you are interested in being a
mentor, please send me your contact information and areas of expertise.
- Open to all Junior Workforce (less than 10 yrs experience)
- Travel expenses for kickoff at Wright Patterson (last week of June or early July) and final competition paid for by AFRL
- Sign up before 31 May by sending an email and short resume to your base representative
- Candidates will be selected and notified by 16 June and report to duty by 30 June
- Execution period: June 26 2017 – Jan 2018
- You may send requests for more info to email@example.com (primary) firstname.lastname@example.org (alternate)
Hill POC Commander's Challenge
New IEEE Officers
The results of the IEEE Elections are:
President: Suny Ly
Vice President: Orlando Salas
Secretary: Tanner Nelson
Egg Drop Contest
And the Winner is Suny Ly!
Interested in Robotics?
We are looking for students who are interested in designing and building robots to start a ROBOTICS Club here on campus!
For details, please contact:
Forbes List of Highest Starting Salaries
#2 Computer Engineering
Average Annual Starting Salary - $63,313
Salary Range - $34,800 - $100,200
#3 Electrical Engineering
Average Annual Starting Salary - $61,173
Salary Range - $32,800 - $97,900