Employee Wellness Invites You To Learn How
Weber State Employess can earn up to $560 a year through the Wellness Pays program. Eligible spouses can earn an additional $360 a year. Both eligible employees and spouse can also earn an extra $200 through the Healthy Utah Rebate Program. That's a total of $1120 a year!
Wellness Pays has now been divided into two serperate programs: Bonus and Rewards.
- The Bonus Program provides a $30 monthly bonus for both WSU PEHP policy holder employees and spouses upon the completion of a Health Risk Assessment, blood lipid screening, and meeting specific health criteria.
- The Rewards Program can earn benefits eligible employees up to $200 a year based on participation of wellness related activies.
...enhancing the health and well-being of employees, spouses, and retirees through comprehensive health assessment, education, and intervention strategies...
- Enroll by Feb. 3
- Track your steps for at least 25 days, with the goal of reaching 10,000 steps a day!
- Prize for the individual with the most steps in the month.
- Track your steps with a pedometer, phone app, or wearable tracking device.
Employee Wellness 101
- This class is designed to inform employees about the programs within Employee Wellness
- February 10, 2:30-3:30 pm EH 214
- Register on Training Tracker 800-13
- This class is designed to inform employees about the rebate programs within Healthy Utah
- February 16, 3-4 pm EH 214
- Register on Training Tracker 800-12
Davis Campus Traveling Assessment
- Wed. Feb 24 in the Davis Campus Fitness Center
- Choice from Blood Lipid Screening or Fitness Assessment
- Register here!
Lunch and Learn
- "Accumulative Exercise" - Presented by Jamie Stein
- Friday, January 29 SU 321 @ noon
- Register on Training Tracker 810-03