Project Zero: Maintain Don’t Gain 2013
A program in conjunction with Healthy Utah’s Maintain Don’t Gain Health Challenge.
1. Keep from gaining any dreaded “holiday weight” by being mindful of what your body wants and needs during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
2. Stay well this holiday season by completing a physical activity, nutrition, mental health and sleep goal over the course of the program.
HOW IT WORKS
Project Zero (All WSU Employees):
NOTE – download necessary weigh-in forms HERE starting November 11!
1. Weigh yourself with a witness present, and record that pre-holiday weight on the Project Zero form. Return this form to Employee Wellness (Mail Code 2801, fax 626-6685, firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday November 11 - Friday November 15, 2013.
2. Focus on practicing healthy habits throughout the holiday season – staying physically active, eating correct portion sizes, moderating extra sweets, getting enough sleep, and managing stress levels.
3. On or after January 6, 2014, weigh yourself again (on the same scale) with a witness present, to record your post-holiday weight on the second Project Zero form. Return this form to Employee Wellness (Mail Code 2801, fax 626-6685, email@example.com) no later than Friday January 10, 2014.
***All employees who maintain or lose weight from pre- to post-holiday weigh-in will receive 2 movie tickets!***