What is Early College?Early College is one option for high school students to earn both high school and college credit to get a jump start on their education. As an Early College student, you will take courses on one of WSU's campuses and will have access to all the resources and activities available to WSU students. By participating in Early College and the other early credit options, you may be able to earn your associate degree by the time you graduate from high school.
How can I learn more?
For more information about the Early College Program and other options for earning early college credit, attend an Early College Information Session. At the session, you will learn answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- What is early College?
- How can I earn college credit?
- Why take Early College courses?
- What are WSU's General Education requirements?
- What are WSU's Early College Program application requirements?
- How much does Early College cost?
- How can it be funded?
- What are my next steps?