Who should attend?
- Students interested in the Early College Program
- Parents/Guardians of students interested in the Early College Program
What will I learn?
- What is Early College?
- How can I earn college credit?
- Why take Early College courses?
- What are WSU's General Education requirements?
- What are WSU's Early College Program application requirements?
- How much does Early College cost?
- How can it be funded?
- What are my next steps?
When and where are they held?
Sessions are held at least twice a month. See the schedule below for specific days, times, and locations. Fill in the form below to RSVP for a session.None of these convenient? Contact the academic advisor for your district so an alternative time can be arranged for you and others who need one.