How to Apply
To apply for the Dream Weber Program, please complete the following steps:
- Step One: Apply for admission to WSU.
- Step Two: Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by May 1* — this application takes about 60 minutes.
- WSU offers free FAFSA application help during the month of February.Students are randomly selected for "verification" so we encourage students to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when submitting the FAFSA or have the 'Tax Return Transcript' available upon request. If you are selected, all verification documents must be submitted to the WSU Financial Aid Office by May 1.
- Step Three: Complete the WSU Financial Aid & Scholarship Application to reflect your enrollment and other resources by January 12 for other consideration. Students may submit this form through May 1.
- Go to the eWeber portal to complete this step — it takes 10-12 minutes..
You'll automatically be considered for the Dream Weber Program when the WSU financial aid office receives your results directly from FAFSA and processes your other applications.
The financial aid office will let you know if you qualify through your WSU Wildcat e-mail account.
* 2015-2016 priority deadline extended to May 1.