Free training to provide a network of safe and supportive allies to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community at Weber State University.
- Feb. 8 & 22
- March 5 & 7
- Mach 22 & April 5
- 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Center for Diversity & Unity
- Union, Room 232
Safe Zone training program is a program that will help educate both the campus and the community in order to create a safer, civil community for all individuals ~ particularly our lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) members. The core of the program has been designed with the following goals in mind:
- Increased visibility and knowledge for LGBT people and concerns in the community.
- Increased support for LGBT people.
- Increased understanding of civility and respectful interactions.
- Increased safe spaces for LGBT people.