Davis Enrollment Services
Whether you are a new freshman, continuing student, transfer student, member of the military, or a student returning to school after a break, we’re here to help you get on the right track.
WSU Davis Enrollment Services can help you with:
We can accept the following admissions materials:
• Official Transcripts (in a sealed envelope from the high school and/or college or university)
• Application for Test Credit for AP, CLEP, International Baccalaureate (IB), and DSST
• Official test score reports (ACT, SAT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc.)
Visit the Admissions Office website for more information.
- Academic Advisement for General Studies
If you are an AA/AS General Studies student, we are able to:
• Assist with your academic planning and course selection
• Consult with you on your WSU program of study options
• Explain the WSU Assessment & Placement for Math and English
• Facilitate your progress towards "good standing" if you are on academic warning, probation, or suspension
• Refer you to other campus support services that can also help meet your academic and non-academic needs
Visit the Student Success Center website for more information.
- Financial Aid
Visit the Graduation website for more information.
Visit the Records Office website for more information.
We can help you with registration services, including:
• Registration for classes
• Name and address changes
• Withdrawal, credit/no credit, audit changes
• Complete withdrawal from a semester
Visit the Registration Office website for more information.
Need more detailed information? Call us or drop in. If you would like, schedule an appointment with one of our advisors by calling (801) 395-3480.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Are you planning to take a break from WSU or are you returning to WSU after taking a break? Visit Return to Weber for more information on what you need to do.
Military students may find the Veterans Services webpage to be a good starting point.
WSU Davis Campus Information Sheet for Fall 2014 is available here.
Check here for Important Fall 2014 Semester Dates.
Phone: (801) 395-3480 or 3456
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
Monday - Thursday