2017-18 Liaison Meetings
On the given dates, there are two meeting times to choose from; each club is required to have representation at one of the meetings each month.
President's Training 2017
- Please sign-up to attend the mandatory* C&O President's Training.
- Wednesday, September 6 from 12:30 - 3 p.m. in the Shepherd Union, Ballroom A.
- LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
- *NOTE: Any club that would like to receive funding throughout the 2017-18 academic year from the WSUSA C&O Team must have their president attend this training.
Liaison Meeting Location:
- Union 326B, Student Involvement & Leadership Conference Room
Liaison Meeting Times:
- C&O Liaison Meetings will be held once a day at 3 p.m.
- And one Monday and one Tuesday of every month (dates below)
Dates of Meetings:
- October - October 2 and October *Guest Speaker: Career Services, Location: SC 233, Refreshments served*
- November - November 6 and November 7
- December - December 4 and December 5
- January - January 15 and January 16
- February - February 5 and February 6
- March - March 12 and March13
- April - April 2 and April 3
Weber State University, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ensures equal access to all University functions, activities, and programs for individuals with disabilities. Please contact Student Involvement & Leadership at 801-626-6349 at least one week prior an event to request accommodations in relation to a disability.