The deadline for full Fall, 2014 admissions is August 8.
Admission to the fully On-line Master of Criminal Justice program is very competitive and limited to a number of well-qualified applicants. As an applicant, you will be evaluated on past academic performance (GPA), your resume/vita and personal statement (for program fit and writing ability), score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), and overall experience in the criminal justice field or other related areas of expertise. Prior to being considered for admission, the Criminal Justice Department must be in receipt of the following materials:
- A completed application to the Master of Criminal Justice program
- Pay the Graduate Application Fee: $60
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended sent to the Criminal Justice Department (if you're a Weber State University graduate, call the records office and request that all of your transcripts be sent to the Criminal Justice Department)
- A current resume or vita (be sure to include a current e-mail address)
- A written personal statement explaining interest in the program (2-3 double-spaced pages detailing how your past academic, professional, and personal experiences have prepared you for graduate work in general and our program in particular).
- Official GRE scores - required of all applicants (Note: no other graduate admissions test will be accepted)
- TOEFL (for those who are not International Students, but for whom English is not their primary language)
In addition to the above requirements, International Students must also complete the following:
When should I apply?
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis for fall, spring, and summer admissions.
Where can I get more information?
Contact Dr. Bruce Bayley: email@example.com